DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
- Physiology is the study of all the physical and chemical processes that take place in organisms in order for them to perform all the functions and activities associated with living. Physiology can be studied at the molecular level all the way up to the level of entire organisms, and includes everything in between like cells, tissues, organs and body systems.
By the end of course, the students will be able to:
- Explain how the knowledge of physiology can be effectively used in a various clinical setting to solve diagnostic and therapeutic problems.
- Conduct relevant clinical/experimental research which may have significant bearing on human health and patient care.
- Understand and deal with all aspects of general, systemic and applied Physiology.
- Acquire skills in conducting collaborative research in the field of physiology.
- Interpret and evaluate research publications critically.
- Teach effectively the basic physiological mechanisms of human body with reference to their implications in the pathogenesis of diseases (pathophysiology) affecting various organ systems and the physiological basis of their management to undergraduate medical, paramedical and all other basic science students.
Faculty Of Anatomy Department
- Dr Amrith Pakkala - Professor & HOD
- Dr Akhila N R - Associate Professor
- Dr Bhagyalakshmi S - Assistant Professor
- Dr Tahaseen Banu Shaikh - Assistant Professor
- Dr Vineetha Vittal - Tutor
- Dr Devendra Kumar Tiwari - Tutor
- Dr Mahwish Fatima - Tutor
- Dr Pavana K Reddy -