Department Of Pharmacology
- Pharmacology is the study of drugs including their origins, history, uses, and properties. It mainly focuses on the actions of drugs on the body. A drug is defined a substance that is used to treat, cure, or prevent a disease or otherwise enhance physical or mental health.
By The End Of Course, The Students Will Be Able To:
- The students should be able to explain clearly concepts and principles of Pharmacology and therapeutics.
- The students should also be able to explain the drug development processes.
- Students should be able to explain Drugs and Cosmetics Act, in addition to clinical trial procedures.
- Teaching and training of PG Students: The student should be able to effectively teach undergraduate students in medicine (MBBS) and allied health science courses (Dentistry and Nursing) so they become competent healthcare professionals and able to contribute to training of postgraduate trainees.
Faculty Of Anatomy Department
- Dr Shanmukananda P - Professor & HOD
- Dr Veena D R - Professor
- Dr Sareetha A V - Assistant Professor
- Dr Sanjana V - Tutor
- Dr Nayana Sathyendranath Shetty - Tutor
- Dr Syed Khadeer - Tutor